August 25, 2012

ICEMEN - S/T tape (1988)

Icemen were, I guess you could say a "hard rock" band with a definite punk and metal influence. This was Ken Jensen's(RIP) band between Red Tide and D.O.A., which also had Grog (ex-House Of Commons) on bass. Judging by the professional layout of this cassette and by the fact it was recorded by Cecil English at Profile Studios, these guys were probably hoping to get signed. 
1. Hot City
2. Go To
3. (I'm An) Honest Cheater
4. Scarlet River
5. Painkiller
6. Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith)
DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I guess we were hoping to get signed. Woulda happened, too, if we had lasted the decade. Now, only Grog and I are still breathing. Ken died in a house fire... Jamie in a "mid-air passenger transfer" over seattle. I called Grog after the fire, and said, "I guess this is the last time we get to have this conversation." Nice to hear it again. Thanks. -J-

    ReplyDelete