October 22, 2012

WRETCHED / INDIGESTI - Split EP (1982)

Classic Italian hardcore. Just got this in the mail today, so I thought I'd rip it right away and throw it up here. Both bands on this 7" are great, although I must admit I do prefer the Indigesti side. The original release goes for hundreds of dollars online, which is why I bought the 2012 bootleg instead. This version stays true to the '82 pressing with the same xeroxed inserts and stamped sleeve. Only differences are the labels are red instead of black and the track listing is reversed.
WRETCHED
1. Usa La Tua Rabbia
2. Il Loro Stato
3. Se Ne Fregano
4. Fino In Fondo
5. Promesse
6. Schiavo Del Sistema
INDIGESTI
7. Detesta
8. Mass Media
9. Polvere Fastidiosa
10. Mai
11. Crea Veleno
12. No Al Sistema
DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Can you upload the burning sons record please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one, the new one? Don't have that one yet, but I have the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great upload, thank you so much! The files are well encoded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, man, the Wretched are way ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To each their own. I guess this is the Italian equivalent of the Faith/Void split, which side is better? Hahaha For the record, I prefer the Void side, but still love the Faith. Cheers!

      Delete