December 14, 2017

VA - Killed By Hardcore CD (2001)

Great compilation chock full of lesser known and underrated bands from around the world. Put out by the same label that released all those Killed By Death comps. Even thought I've owned this since the early 00's, it's only in recently that I've grown to truly appreciate foreign HC. I really wish I hadn't waited so long to discover the back catalog of bands like Lama and Colera, but it's not like I could find their records in the local shops anyways. This originally came out on vinyl but I ripped this from the CD version, also known as the "Yuppie Edition".

2 comments:

  1. This comp has tons of good shit, and I feel you, I discovered Cólera back in 2016 and I've been jocking em tough for a year and a half now. The Fix as well. Thanks for the upload

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Yeah, Colera ARE fucking great! All their albums are available on band camp for free too!

      Delete